Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dogs in Florence

Normally, the only thing that'll make my head turn while walking would be to get a second glimpse of a pretty girl. However, it has come to my attention, in Italy pet owners opt. not to neuter their pets. Now, for any mature 21 year-old they would grasp this difference in societies and move on with thier lives. Not for me and Bell. Not only is it a hilarious moment whenever we see a pair, but we often find ourselves performing the same "head turn" now whenever a dog walks by. I don't know why we find it so funny, but the difference in the two cultures has led to some pretty funny moments. Also, if you felt like you've just went through an entire blog and only picked up that Bell and I are weird you're probably right, but something you can also pull from this blog is simply the difference in socieities.

No comments: